Here’s the final installment from the Schedules of Condition I’ve been doing for the stadia being used for the Rugby World Cup 2015. This time, much to Neil and Tom’s delight, it’s the home of Leicester City Football Club.
About TonyTony is an experienced building surveyor who joined Neil Mason Associates in 2014. He has spent the past 15 years project managing building projects both in the commercial and healthcare sectors. Tony's support of Newcastle United has added another angle to the office football rivalry, and when not arguing with colleagues over the merits of different clubs, he's closely involved in Northampton's music scene.
Author Archive | Tony
As a follow on from my recent survey to produce a Schedule of Condition of the Millennium Stadium for the Rugby World Cup 2015, I had the great excitement of surveying St James’ Park, the home of my club Newcastle United. I’m a life long Newcastle fan so it was great to have an ‘access […]
I was absolutely delighted to be instructed as part of a national specialist team of small companies to compile Schedules of Condition for the stadia being used as part of the Rugby World Cup 2015. Not only is it a prestigious instruction, but as a lifelong Magpies fan, surveying St James Park in Newcastle will […]
Employing a project manager will ensure that your practice is properly represented and potentially save you thousands. With all the talk of funding being released for new medical facilities, you might well be thinking seriously about putting together a proposal. You might even be one of the lucky few whose project has reached the top […]
Recent tweets from Neil Mason Associates
- #Property in a SIPP? #Commercial #investment? You'll need a #valuation. For expert advice backed by many years of… https://t.co/PDkfp7JS74 3 days ago
- Is your #property portfolio operating efficiently? We can help with #lease renewals, #rent reviews, #valuations an… https://t.co/kUp08Dk5go 2 weeks ago
- We are highly experienced at undertaking #valuation reports for security, asset and tax purposes. For advice call us on 01604 799010 4 weeks ago
- Taking on a new #lease? You must get a #Schedule of Condition at the start to avoid a #dilapidations shock at the… https://t.co/Lmss0MOlkm 2 months ago
- Lack of supply and rising demand leads to increasing #rent and #rent reviews. Are you ready? For advice call us on 01604 799010 2 months ago