As a follow on from my recent survey to produce a Schedule of Condition of the Millennium Stadium for the Rugby World Cup 2015, I had the great excitement of surveying St James’ Park, the home of my club Newcastle United. I’m a life long Newcastle fan so it was great to have an ‘access all areas’ remit for the survey. Fortunately, I had the chance to take a few pictures while I was there – for all you doubters, the sun does shine in Newcastle!
In Seventh Heaven surveying St James’ Park, home of NUFC!
About TonyTony is an experienced building surveyor who joined Neil Mason Associates in 2014. He has spent the past 15 years project managing building projects both in the commercial and healthcare sectors. Tony's support of Newcastle United has added another angle to the office football rivalry, and when not arguing with colleagues over the merits of different clubs, he's closely involved in Northampton's music scene.
Recent tweets from Neil Mason Associates
- Is your #property portfolio operating efficiently? We can help with #lease renewals, #rent reviews, #valuations an… https://t.co/vM1ibvEd1O 1 week ago
- We are highly experienced at undertaking #valuation reports for security, asset and tax purposes. For advice call us on 01604 799010 3 weeks ago
- Lack of supply and rising demand leads to increasing #rent and #rent reviews. Are you ready? For advice call us on 01604 799010 2 months ago
- Taking on a new #lease? You must get a #Schedule of Condition at the start to avoid a #dilapidations shock at the… https://t.co/s2wkV0fTGm 3 months ago
- Need advice when purchasing a #commercial #property? Call us for #investment, #valuation and #lease advice on 01604 799010 3 months ago